This blog is going to be like a big buffet of goodness! There are so many parts to my personality and I intend on sharing every single part with you here on this blog. Whether it's cooking, recipes, product reviews, beauty related things, household tips for meal planning and decorating all on a tight budget, to tech stuff like app reviews, tips and tricks on how to get your phone looking oh so snazzy to even paranormal related stuff and book reviews. I hope your ready! If so please hit that follow button below so you will be sure to not miss a single post!

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Maybelline Roller Color Loose Eyeshadows


Here are the new roller color loose eyeshadows by Maybelline that I got at the Dollar Tree. They are gorgeous and I HIGHLY recommend you getting them if you see them at your local Dollar Tree stores. I took the above pic to kindof show you the type of roller ball they have on them and the below pick to show you the colors but both picks show the colors pretty well. Going by the top picture I will tell you the colors....
Left to right on the top photo: Make a Move Mauve, Steel Wheeling, Climbing Ivy, and Twirling Taupe.


Below are some of the swatches that I did of them.










No comments:

Post a Comment