This blog is going to be like a big buffet of goodness! There are so many parts to my personality and I intend on sharing every single part with you here on this blog. Whether it's cooking, recipes, product reviews, beauty related things, household tips for meal planning and decorating all on a tight budget, to tech stuff like app reviews, tips and tricks on how to get your phone looking oh so snazzy to even paranormal related stuff and book reviews. I hope your ready! If so please hit that follow button below so you will be sure to not miss a single post!

Sunday, December 19, 2010

My New Favorite PINK!



This polish is my new favorite pink!
It is the PERFECT baby pink/Barbie pink color!
The brand is SANTEE and the color is ironically called "Baby Pink"
I bought this bottle at my king dollar for a dollar.
I have quite a few Santee polishes and I absolutely LOVE them!
The only bad thing I have to say about them is I don't like the smell of them.
They don't smell like a typical nailpolish type smell, it is more of a "kerosene/gas" smell to me.
I dunno, maybe it was just my bottle that smelled like that but the smell did go away after putting the polish on my nails. It only smelled like that during the polishing process.

No comments:

Post a Comment