This blog is going to be like a big buffet of goodness! There are so many parts to my personality and I intend on sharing every single part with you here on this blog. Whether it's cooking, recipes, product reviews, beauty related things, household tips for meal planning and decorating all on a tight budget, to tech stuff like app reviews, tips and tricks on how to get your phone looking oh so snazzy to even paranormal related stuff and book reviews. I hope your ready! If so please hit that follow button below so you will be sure to not miss a single post!

Saturday, June 2, 2012

KISS Nail Artist Nail Jewerly

I found this at my Walgreens. I paid $4.99 for it. 
It is absolutely beautiful. I love the butterfly design. I am not sure if they make other designs or not, I have only seen butterflies in my stores. 
As far as the sturdiness of this product, it holds up very well. 
It is adjustable to fit most any fingers. As you can tell by the pictures, I have bigger fingers and it works fine as an embellishment around my nails as well as an actual ring. 
I have had this now for about two months and it is still holding up nicely. However, I will warn you that if you do choose to wear this piece for a reasonable amount of time without removing it from your finger, it will tarnish and did turn my finger a light shade of green. 
This is meant to be worn not as a permanent piece of jewerly obviously and for 5 dollars what do you expect? I would recommend if you would like to wear it more frequently to get out your handy nail top coat and give the inside of the band a quick swipe and that should take care of the turning your finger green problem. 
So what are you waiting for?! Get to your Walgreens and check them out!



No comments:

Post a Comment