This blog is going to be like a big buffet of goodness! There are so many parts to my personality and I intend on sharing every single part with you here on this blog. Whether it's cooking, recipes, product reviews, beauty related things, household tips for meal planning and decorating all on a tight budget, to tech stuff like app reviews, tips and tricks on how to get your phone looking oh so snazzy to even paranormal related stuff and book reviews. I hope your ready! If so please hit that follow button below so you will be sure to not miss a single post!

Monday, April 15, 2013

EXCITING NEWS!


UPDATE/NEWS:
I have been entertaining the idea for about 6 months or so now & today I decided to go ahead and do it for just a trial run and see how it goes. I opened up an personal store on Store Envy. At this time I do not have any stock but plan on getting some up very soon. I will be selling a wide range of things both new items and gently used items (which will be stated in the description of the item if it is gently used). Everything from makeup to nails to nail art to random household items, costume jewelry  etc. I will for sure be doing my very best to give you gals the best deals I possibly can. Once I get some items in the store I will put the link to it here, on my Facebook page as well mention it in an upcoming video as well as always be linking it in the bottom information box of each of my videos. I have been getting alot of comments lately about people saying how they really enjoy my hauls and the things I get and how they wish they could get certain items where they were etc. I thought this would be a perfect opportunity to be able to maybe take requests on any items that you gals may see in my haul videos, both past and present and use those items to understand more of what type of stock you all would be interested in. So if you have anything in mind please feel free to either comment under my videos or private message me here, on Twitter or any of my other social media sites and I will do my best to stock that item in my store and make it available to you!

I will be posting more info here as I get things ready for my store to OPEN! I am very excited to see how this all goes! Thanks gals! Hope you will share the store link with all your friends and family as well once I do open up. Have a blessed Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment