This blog is going to be like a big buffet of goodness! There are so many parts to my personality and I intend on sharing every single part with you here on this blog. Whether it's cooking, recipes, product reviews, beauty related things, household tips for meal planning and decorating all on a tight budget, to tech stuff like app reviews, tips and tricks on how to get your phone looking oh so snazzy to even paranormal related stuff and book reviews. I hope your ready! If so please hit that follow button below so you will be sure to not miss a single post!

Monday, December 15, 2014

REVIEW: S.he Makeup Lipsticks!


Ok my loves! I have a review on these beauties for you guys! I am so excited to talk to you all about these lipsticks. It was pure accident that I stumbled upon them at my local King Dollar store (store kindof like Dollar Tree but instead of everything being one dollar, everything is $1.15). My store had a pretty huge color selection of these lipsticks but being that they were in such a store as the King Dollar, which I'm not knocking in anyway, I have actually found some great finds in the King Dollar. However, on the other hand I have also found some big duds. So, that being said I didn't want to pick up too many of them just incase they weren't that great. I chose three of them. 

First, let's talk about the packaging. It is so pretty! It is a glossy finish with an ombre effect of hot pink chrome and black. It doesn't get much better than that. As you can see in the above photo, each lipstick also has a color block on the end of it that shows you what the color of the lipstick will look like. Now if your anything like me you don't trust those little color blocks for nothing because 9 times out of 10 they are way off and the actual color of the lipstick is no where near what they show them to be. However, that was NOT the case with these! I was completely shocked at just how accurate the color blocks on these lipsticks were! They were pretty much spot on! Overall, I would have to get the packaging a 10 out of 10 kisses because there just isn't anything bad to say about it. 

Now for the actual lipstick. Once I opened the tubes and saw that the color of the lipsticks were pretty much spot on to the color block on the lipstick tube I was even more excited! The first thing I noticed about these lipsticks was just how truly beautiful the colors were. After swatching each one I knew immediately that these would be in my top favorite lipsticks of my collection. They were so pigmented! They were very creamy, literally glided on like butter! The smell is a mild fruity smell, not to over powering and it doesn't leave any sort of taste in your mouth after you apply them. The color comes off beautifully on the lips and that is saying alot considering that my lips are pretty pigmented and the colors looked amazing on my lips even without any sort of base to tone down the natural color of my lips. I would say that I give the formula of the lipsticks a 9 out of 10 kisses! The reason for this is because I think that the consistency is a bit to creamy in a way and if you have dry, lips or chapped lips then these lipsticks are gonna show it. That is the only bad thing I can say about these lipsticks. My only regret is that I didn't buy more of them but hopefully they will still be there when I go back to my store in a couple weeks! 

As for where you can find these lipsticks.....
If you have a King Dollar then try there first. Otherwise, try Amazon. I know for a fact that they are on there. I saw them any where from $5.99 each to 3 for $5.99.
You can also take a look at there website to see what other products they offer. 
Just click HERE!

Ok ladies, that pretty much does it for my review of these lipsticks. 
Below are a few more pictures of the lipsticks I got. 

This is Ballerina. This one is by far my favorite! 
It's the perfect light baby pink color! 


This one is in NUDE. 
This one has a satin finish but it almost has a slight frost or pearlescent sheen to it. Very pretty! 

This is in Peach. 
Very beautiful peachy nude color. It is completely satin/cream finish. No glitter or sparkle at all. 



Thanks so much for reading!

xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment