This blog is going to be like a big buffet of goodness! There are so many parts to my personality and I intend on sharing every single part with you here on this blog. Whether it's cooking, recipes, product reviews, beauty related things, household tips for meal planning and decorating all on a tight budget, to tech stuff like app reviews, tips and tricks on how to get your phone looking oh so snazzy to even paranormal related stuff and book reviews. I hope your ready! If so please hit that follow button below so you will be sure to not miss a single post!

Thursday, June 18, 2015

WV Vacation Clips!

Hey loves!
As most of you know I just went on vacation. We went back to WV, which is where I am from. Grew up there all my life until I moved to Texas in 2008. This vacation was like no other and we enjoyed ourselves so very much! So much so that I truly feel like God is speaking to me and telling me that we need to move back there. So, as of right now we are more than considering moving back to WV. It won't be until sometime next year once our children get finished with their second grade year in school but we are very excited. I know if that truly is where God wants us to be then He will provide a way for us and show us how to go about it. In the meantime, I wanted to share some small clips from our vacation with you guys. We went to Cathedral Falls, Carnifex Ferry, Babcock State Park, and New River Gorge Bridge one day. I had been there many times but my husband and kids had not been. We had so much fun and that whole area is just so beautiful. So those are the clips you are going to see. I hope you enjoy. I will be uploading a full video with pictures and videos to my youtube channel that you can check out soon. 

Love you all! 
-Vee xoxo



















No comments:

Post a Comment