This blog is going to be like a big buffet of goodness! There are so many parts to my personality and I intend on sharing every single part with you here on this blog. Whether it's cooking, recipes, product reviews, beauty related things, household tips for meal planning and decorating all on a tight budget, to tech stuff like app reviews, tips and tricks on how to get your phone looking oh so snazzy to even paranormal related stuff and book reviews. I hope your ready! If so please hit that follow button below so you will be sure to not miss a single post!

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Newbie

Hey! I am very pleased to be one of the latest newbie's on Blogspot thanks to sayanythingbrooke from YouTube for posting the link to her blog right here on Blogspot on one of her videos in which gave me the whole idea of starting my own blog up.

My name is Veronica (<~Is the correct spelling) and I live in Texas. I just became a new mommy to boy/girl twins Hayley Aryn and Timothy James. I am sure you will see alot of pictures of them on here from time to time! I have alot of things I enjoy in life and a couple hobbies, one of which is paranormal investigation. I am a ghost hunter/paranormal investigator and have been studying the paranormal now for about 10 years. I do consider the paranormal field ONE of my passions. However, I am a girlie girl and that being said my other passion is makeup and nails! That is the main reason why I am starting this blog. I am going to be starting my own channel on YouTube soon and will be Vlogging about makeup, different bargains and substitutes for some well known makeup products that practically any salary person can afford and also other videos about my babies, just some baby care tips and products I think are useful and that make my life easier from day to day. Hopefully those types of videos will help out alot of you first time mommy's. I will also be doing videos on house cleaning products and tips...I love to clean, I am a major clean freak so hence the reason for those types of videos. I will deffinately have a wide range of topic videos on my channel. The reason for this is because I am a very practical woman. I don't have alot of money and don't make alot of money, but I still want to look cute and have nice things and I know for a fact that if your on a strict budget like me that is deffinately possible! You just have to know how to go about getting those things and where to look and shop for them, and from years and years of experience, I am fortunate enough to know just where to begin! I am ready to share my knowledge on these things for whoever wants to listen! So be watching for me to post the link to my channel as soon as I can get it started. I am not entirely sure when that will be, I do have 7 month old twins that keep me very busy, but I am going to strive for it to be sometime later this coming week! So be watching for that.

Until then..happy reading my fellow bloggers!

Much Luvins,

Miss Veronyka




No comments:

Post a Comment