This blog is going to be like a big buffet of goodness! There are so many parts to my personality and I intend on sharing every single part with you here on this blog. Whether it's cooking, recipes, product reviews, beauty related things, household tips for meal planning and decorating all on a tight budget, to tech stuff like app reviews, tips and tricks on how to get your phone looking oh so snazzy to even paranormal related stuff and book reviews. I hope your ready! If so please hit that follow button below so you will be sure to not miss a single post!

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Shopaholic!

I went shopping last night and I bought a ton of stuff! Mostly makeup and haircare products, but I did buy a couple bottles of nail polish and a makeup case amoung a few other small things. I will be doing a BIG haul video on my YouTube Channel soon on everything that I bought. So be sure to check it out when I post it. It should be either sometime today or deffiantely tomorrow. I am not sure how the twins are going to be today and if I will get a spare moment to actually sit down and do it. It more than likely is going to be two videos at least because like I said there is alot of stuff and my camera's memory card only lets me record up to I think 5 minutes at a time. It may even be three videos worth. Just have to wait and see. Toodles for now Lovelies!

Here is the link to my makeup/nail/hair Channel on Youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/user/MissVeronyka

Here is the link to my other channel with videos of my twins:
http://www.youtube.com/user/EmeraldRain44

Make sure you subscribe to my channels so you will know when I post a new video!

Note: You do have to register with YouTube inorder to be able to subscribe to any channels on there and get updates when that particular user posts new videos. It only takes a second and it's FREE so what are you waiting for!!


Much Luvins,

Miss Veronyka

No comments:

Post a Comment