This blog is going to be like a big buffet of goodness! There are so many parts to my personality and I intend on sharing every single part with you here on this blog. Whether it's cooking, recipes, product reviews, beauty related things, household tips for meal planning and decorating all on a tight budget, to tech stuff like app reviews, tips and tricks on how to get your phone looking oh so snazzy to even paranormal related stuff and book reviews. I hope your ready! If so please hit that follow button below so you will be sure to not miss a single post!

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Nails..Nails...NAILS!!

This is just a couple pics of some of my nails I have had over the past couple months. The last picture are my nails right now. I will post under the pics what polishes were used for the looks if I remember. Enjoy!


This nails were kindof inspired by a lady bug even though I didn't use red.
The main color of the nail is: a frosty pink by Jordana called "Pink Pearl"
The tips are done in the color: "Electric Charge" and it is from the LA Colors Color Craze collection.
And I did the black with the: LA Colors art deco polish in "Black".
All polishes were bought at my local Dollar Tree store for $1.00 each.
The two colors used to create this look was:
Main base color is : "Magnetic Force" from LA Colors Color Craze collection
(Dollar Tree $1.00)
Glitter color over the base color is: "Spit Fire" by Pure Ice (Walmart $2.00)


Base color of nails: "Palm Tree" from LA Colors Color Craze collection
Glitter over base color: A glitter polish called "Treasure Island" also from LA Colors Color Craze collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment