This blog is going to be like a big buffet of goodness! There are so many parts to my personality and I intend on sharing every single part with you here on this blog. Whether it's cooking, recipes, product reviews, beauty related things, household tips for meal planning and decorating all on a tight budget, to tech stuff like app reviews, tips and tricks on how to get your phone looking oh so snazzy to even paranormal related stuff and book reviews. I hope your ready! If so please hit that follow button below so you will be sure to not miss a single post!

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Old Phone vs New Phone

Hey everyone! Long time no blog I know but things are a bit hectic when you have twins. It is hard to believe that in 2 months and 3 weeks my babies will be 2 years old. It is really true what they say when they say that they grow up way to fast. Anyway moving on to this posting. I just wanted to show a couple pics of my old cell after I blinged it out and show some pics of my new phone. I had to recently get a new phone because after my old phone was all pretty and the way I like it, it decides to mess up and stop working...soooo here are some pics. Random posting I know but ol well!


My old phone....































My new phone....I recently bought a clear case for this phone and I have already started making my own version of a blinged out case like LuxAddiction.com sales....we will see how it turns out. I will post pics when I am done with it.


















No comments:

Post a Comment