This blog is going to be like a big buffet of goodness! There are so many parts to my personality and I intend on sharing every single part with you here on this blog. Whether it's cooking, recipes, product reviews, beauty related things, household tips for meal planning and decorating all on a tight budget, to tech stuff like app reviews, tips and tricks on how to get your phone looking oh so snazzy to even paranormal related stuff and book reviews. I hope your ready! If so please hit that follow button below so you will be sure to not miss a single post!

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Will You Be My Valentine? Vanity Lights!!

Okay, because it's almost Valentine's Day and because I wanted to give you guys the heads up on this before they didn't have them there anymore, I am doing a blog post on my lights that I got for my vanity. This sort of thing may or may not be your cup of tea but for those of you who do like these types of things then this is for you.

Walgreens has these heart lights right now for $7.99. They are so pretty! Baby pink and very girlie. Some Walgreens may even have a red version of these same lights but mine did not. I would have still gotten the pink ones even if they had though. Here are some pictures of them on my vanity.















No comments:

Post a Comment