This blog is going to be like a big buffet of goodness! There are so many parts to my personality and I intend on sharing every single part with you here on this blog. Whether it's cooking, recipes, product reviews, beauty related things, household tips for meal planning and decorating all on a tight budget, to tech stuff like app reviews, tips and tricks on how to get your phone looking oh so snazzy to even paranormal related stuff and book reviews. I hope your ready! If so please hit that follow button below so you will be sure to not miss a single post!

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Bling Nails.....

All I did to get these nails was first I polished them with Revlon polish in the color NO SHRINKING VIOLET. Then I just took some jewels that I had gotten from Hobby Lobby, the ones you normally buy to bling out cell phone covers, and I took my nail super glue and glued them to my nails. Then I finished them off with Seche Vite top coat. You wanna make sure you use a thick top coat so it will help hold them on even more. I have had these on now for two weeks and have not lost one single gem off of them.



1 comment:

  1. Just posted a sharing the love blog and posted your page on there. http://beautymakeandmore.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete