This blog is going to be like a big buffet of goodness! There are so many parts to my personality and I intend on sharing every single part with you here on this blog. Whether it's cooking, recipes, product reviews, beauty related things, household tips for meal planning and decorating all on a tight budget, to tech stuff like app reviews, tips and tricks on how to get your phone looking oh so snazzy to even paranormal related stuff and book reviews. I hope your ready! If so please hit that follow button below so you will be sure to not miss a single post!

Friday, March 9, 2012

FAB FIND #1: Vernis Classique Cherimoya Nailpolishes!

I found these polishes at my King Dollar store here in Texas. They were $1.09 a bottle. They had so many different color choices there, but here are the six bottles I got. I havent had the chance to use them yet, but I did swatch them and they are pretty opaque polishes! The only ones that weren't that opaque of course are the glitters with the exception of the purple glitter and that one is really opaque! The formula of each polish is really nice as well, not to goopy which I hate and not watery at all, just perfect! I can't wait to play around with these on my next manicure!!



DIAMOND SALAD



METALLIC PURPLE



PINK SOURIEE



LOVE LOCKDOWN



TIFFANY'S BLUE



TIFFANY'S PURPLE

No comments:

Post a Comment