This blog is going to be like a big buffet of goodness! There are so many parts to my personality and I intend on sharing every single part with you here on this blog. Whether it's cooking, recipes, product reviews, beauty related things, household tips for meal planning and decorating all on a tight budget, to tech stuff like app reviews, tips and tricks on how to get your phone looking oh so snazzy to even paranormal related stuff and book reviews. I hope your ready! If so please hit that follow button below so you will be sure to not miss a single post!

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Dollar Tree Iphone Cases?!?

As you all know I have been an avid Android user now for the past two years. Android is amazing! However, I am the type of person who likes to try new things so I will be switching to an iphone sometime within the next month if not sooner if all goes well. Most likely I will be getting a 4 or 4s being as I have watched many reviews that said the iphone 5 isn't much different than the 4s, so being that the 4s is alot cheaper I will be going with that one or the 4 which ever works out better for me when I go in to make my switch.

Now the reason for this post is I wanted to show you a few cases that I picked up tonight at the dollar tree of all places! I have saw these in my dollar tree for awhile now but never picked them up until now because I wasn't for sure which phone I wanted to go with when I did my upgrade. So, tonight I picked up four cases, they had a few more but these were my favorites, and I picked up a screen protector. I also have a little stand that also came from the dollar tree and a charging docking station that I got a few months ago to use on my ipod, it will of course now work to charge my iphone when I get it. So, if you have an iphone you may wanna check out your local dollar tree for some really cute cases and accessories!

The baby pink case and the blue case have flip out stands built in so you can set your phone up to watch videos etc..I thought that was so cool! These types of cases are going for $10 or more on ebay right now!


CLICK THE IMAGES TO MAKE THEM LARGER!


This is a black case, which is plastic and then the screen protector with also a protector to go over the back of the phone.


I love the pink polka dot one! They had a black case with white polka dots at one time but my store didn't have anymore of those. Like I said the plain pink and blue case have flip out stands built in the back of them. They also had this particular style of case in white and also a black one but I just picked these up for now because I will be ordering at least two more right away from ebay so this should do me for awhile. lol



Hope you guys enjoyed this post. Let me know if you have seen these at your dollar tree and if your store has any different ones or not. Have a great Friday and a safe weekend!




1 comment: