This blog is going to be like a big buffet of goodness! There are so many parts to my personality and I intend on sharing every single part with you here on this blog. Whether it's cooking, recipes, product reviews, beauty related things, household tips for meal planning and decorating all on a tight budget, to tech stuff like app reviews, tips and tricks on how to get your phone looking oh so snazzy to even paranormal related stuff and book reviews. I hope your ready! If so please hit that follow button below so you will be sure to not miss a single post!

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Radiation Of The Pacific Ocean In The Next 10 Years - Japan Nuclear Disa...

This may seem like an out of the ordinary post for me but to be honest it isn't at all. I am quite interested in this type of thing and have been for awhile. Science is another passion of mine, however it is a side of me that you haven't gotten to know. I wanted to post this because I find it extremely disappointing to see what us as a human race, for those who think I'm being all and mighty here, I also mean myself when I say "us as a human race", are doing to the world. Knowledge is power and maybe some things can't be reversed but it's not to late to at least try IMO. Let me know what you all think about all this.

No comments:

Post a Comment