This blog is going to be like a big buffet of goodness! There are so many parts to my personality and I intend on sharing every single part with you here on this blog. Whether it's cooking, recipes, product reviews, beauty related things, household tips for meal planning and decorating all on a tight budget, to tech stuff like app reviews, tips and tricks on how to get your phone looking oh so snazzy to even paranormal related stuff and book reviews. I hope your ready! If so please hit that follow button below so you will be sure to not miss a single post!

Sunday, April 12, 2015

City Color Glowing Complexion Illuminating Cream



Hey loves! I had to stop and share my most recent purchase because I'm in love with it!! I got this at Five Below. It was $3.00. It's a cream highlighter from City Color. Let me tell you it is beautiful! The glow from this stuff looks so amazing and it looks so natural! This product is a perfect dupe to Benefits High Beam highlighter. Perfect! So if you have a Five Below store near you I would highly recommend picking this up and trying it for yourself. If you don't have a Five Below store than I'm pretty sure you can order this product directly from the City Color website along with a lot of other amazing cosmetics from their brand. I've tried quite a few things from them and have never been disappointed! 

Anyway, hope you all are having a great Sunday!! God Bless and be good to one another. 

xoxo, 
Vee

No comments:

Post a Comment