This blog is going to be like a big buffet of goodness! There are so many parts to my personality and I intend on sharing every single part with you here on this blog. Whether it's cooking, recipes, product reviews, beauty related things, household tips for meal planning and decorating all on a tight budget, to tech stuff like app reviews, tips and tricks on how to get your phone looking oh so snazzy to even paranormal related stuff and book reviews. I hope your ready! If so please hit that follow button below so you will be sure to not miss a single post!

Friday, April 3, 2015

MIA...


Hey loves. I apologize that I have been MIA from YouTube and Instagram and my other social media lately. I’ve got a lot on my plate right now and some things are keeping me a bit preoccupied. I’m not quitting YouTube. I just wanted to take a moment to kind of clear all that up and let you guys know that I’m still around.  I do have a video going up this weekend. At this point I’ll have to play it by ear and see when I have the time to edit another video. I’ve got plenty filmed, they just need editing. Anyway, I hope you all have a blessed Easter weekend. Remember why we celebrate. Jesus paid the ultimate price for you and me. He thought we were worth it. Let’s not disappoint Him! 

No comments:

Post a Comment