This blog is going to be like a big buffet of goodness! There are so many parts to my personality and I intend on sharing every single part with you here on this blog. Whether it's cooking, recipes, product reviews, beauty related things, household tips for meal planning and decorating all on a tight budget, to tech stuff like app reviews, tips and tricks on how to get your phone looking oh so snazzy to even paranormal related stuff and book reviews. I hope your ready! If so please hit that follow button below so you will be sure to not miss a single post!

Monday, February 21, 2011

Little Update & New Vanity Setup

Hey gals!
Sorry I have been missing in action for a little while. Me and my husband are trying to find a house to move into instead of the apartment that we currently live in, so that has been taking up most of my time, that ontop of just being a mom and wife. We found a house that we really like but we havent heard back on whether or not we got it yet, so I will let everyone know as soon as I know.

Anyway, I got bored one day and decided to rearrange my vanity area and move it to a different spot in my bedroom. It isn't anything fancy but it is alot more practical for me to have all my stuff finally in one spot so that I dont have to get up a million times while doing my makeup because I forgot to bring something over to my vanity. Thought I would share the pictures with ya. Have a great week!















3 comments:

  1. spot on hun, nice lil set up there xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I bet that's a lot easier for u now...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to rearrange my stuff.... ugh I've been planning stuff in advance and taking it out to my living room area.... and then inevitably I have forgotten something. Time to rearrange the furniture so I have room. I love how your vanity looks right now, it very organized! (Way better than mine...everything is in storage.)

    ReplyDelete