This blog is going to be like a big buffet of goodness! There are so many parts to my personality and I intend on sharing every single part with you here on this blog. Whether it's cooking, recipes, product reviews, beauty related things, household tips for meal planning and decorating all on a tight budget, to tech stuff like app reviews, tips and tricks on how to get your phone looking oh so snazzy to even paranormal related stuff and book reviews. I hope your ready! If so please hit that follow button below so you will be sure to not miss a single post!

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Nailene Miracle Maker & Total Care Polish

I have used both of these now for about a year. The Total Care 5 in One is amazing! I use it when I don't paint my nails, for a basecoat and top coat when I am just sporting my natural nails and I also use it with my fake nails and it works awesome!

The Miracle Maker 7 Day Miracle Growth is really good too. I have used it as well pretty frequently but sad to say I have not left my nails natural and bare for seven days to see how much my nails would have grown with it. However, I have done so for at least three days and saw a pretty good difference in how strong my natural nails became and also some growth to them.


I would recommend these two and I have bought them both numerous times. I found these at my Dollar Tree, but I am sure Walmart would carry them as well.

1 comment:

  1. How do you use it? I bought it a while back and I can not remember how to use it.

    ReplyDelete