This blog is going to be like a big buffet of goodness! There are so many parts to my personality and I intend on sharing every single part with you here on this blog. Whether it's cooking, recipes, product reviews, beauty related things, household tips for meal planning and decorating all on a tight budget, to tech stuff like app reviews, tips and tricks on how to get your phone looking oh so snazzy to even paranormal related stuff and book reviews. I hope your ready! If so please hit that follow button below so you will be sure to not miss a single post!

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Bobbi Brown Makeup Book...

I bought this book a couple weeks ago and have read quite a bit so far and I love it....there are a ton of tips and tricks in this book as well as some really great recommendations. I will be doing a series of videos on this book sharing any interesting tips, tricks, advice, and other great information that this book def has to offer!




No comments:

Post a Comment