This blog is going to be like a big buffet of goodness! There are so many parts to my personality and I intend on sharing every single part with you here on this blog. Whether it's cooking, recipes, product reviews, beauty related things, household tips for meal planning and decorating all on a tight budget, to tech stuff like app reviews, tips and tricks on how to get your phone looking oh so snazzy to even paranormal related stuff and book reviews. I hope your ready! If so please hit that follow button below so you will be sure to not miss a single post!

Thursday, June 16, 2011

New Wet N Wild trio....



This is the new summer edition trio palette from Wet N Wild. It is called The GILDED AGE. I love this palette! I got this at my HEB grocery store for $2.97. There was also a new bronzer but I didnt pick that up. It really was pretty though, I might go back and get it. If I am not mistaking it was around $4.00. This palette is a must have in my opinion. It makes for a great summer eye look! Shadows are extremely pigmented and they do have a fair amount of frosty shimmer to them so if your not a fan of that type of shadows then I would not recommend you picking this one up.

No comments:

Post a Comment