This blog is going to be like a big buffet of goodness! There are so many parts to my personality and I intend on sharing every single part with you here on this blog. Whether it's cooking, recipes, product reviews, beauty related things, household tips for meal planning and decorating all on a tight budget, to tech stuff like app reviews, tips and tricks on how to get your phone looking oh so snazzy to even paranormal related stuff and book reviews. I hope your ready! If so please hit that follow button below so you will be sure to not miss a single post!

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Red Cheetah Nailz....

I found this set of nails at my Family Dollar store for $2.00!
I love them so much I just had to blog about them!
They are so flattering and gorgeous! I can't believe they were such a steal in price.
I would love to have a set of these in hot pink.
This is a KISS brand of nails if I remember correctly and it came with 24 nails..so you def get two sets out of this box!



No comments:

Post a Comment