This blog is going to be like a big buffet of goodness! There are so many parts to my personality and I intend on sharing every single part with you here on this blog. Whether it's cooking, recipes, product reviews, beauty related things, household tips for meal planning and decorating all on a tight budget, to tech stuff like app reviews, tips and tricks on how to get your phone looking oh so snazzy to even paranormal related stuff and book reviews. I hope your ready! If so please hit that follow button below so you will be sure to not miss a single post!

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Our Inside Christmas Decor *so far*

I am going to make a few more things. These are just things that we had from last year. Wanted to share the pictures with you all :) I wanna make some of the things I mentioned in my previous blog post that I did on some of the ideas I had gotten from Pinterest. I just haven't gotten around to going to get the supplies yet but when I do I will post pics here! I also have a table centerpiece but forgot to take a pic of that.









No comments:

Post a Comment