This blog is going to be like a big buffet of goodness! There are so many parts to my personality and I intend on sharing every single part with you here on this blog. Whether it's cooking, recipes, product reviews, beauty related things, household tips for meal planning and decorating all on a tight budget, to tech stuff like app reviews, tips and tricks on how to get your phone looking oh so snazzy to even paranormal related stuff and book reviews. I hope your ready! If so please hit that follow button below so you will be sure to not miss a single post!

Monday, December 31, 2012

Real Beauty Gold Star Awards: Best Makeup from 2012

Thought I would share this link with you gals and guys if you haven't seen it yet. I found it on my yahoo homepage. I don't know about you guys but I find that honestly when they make out these lists there are more than likely alot of products that completely out shine the ones that they end up choosing. I'm not really sure how exactly they choose the products that make their list but I know that I personally find it extremely lacking. Especially for those of us who do steer towards the more budget friendly products. And by saying that I don't mean dollar tree makeup, even though I am no stranger to that and do love alot of the products I have found at my local dollar tree. However, I am talking about more higher end drugstore makeup like Physicians Formula, brands like that. I personally think that Maybelline is a incredible brand with so many wonderful products with great quality. I just don't understand why these types of lists always have to consist of all or in this case most high end makeup. Doesn't make sense to me. If they were going to go with higher end makeup like obviously they set out to do then I think that Lorac should have been on the list alot more tmes than some of the other ones they picked. That is just my opinion though, take it for what it is worth, to most it's not worth anything but I'll still put it out there for those of you who do care..lol Anyway, here is the link to the original article. Check it out and let me know what you think about the products that made the list.

http://shopping.yahoo.com/news/real-beauty-gold-star-awards--best-makeup-from-2012-221036218.html

No comments:

Post a Comment