This blog is going to be like a big buffet of goodness! There are so many parts to my personality and I intend on sharing every single part with you here on this blog. Whether it's cooking, recipes, product reviews, beauty related things, household tips for meal planning and decorating all on a tight budget, to tech stuff like app reviews, tips and tricks on how to get your phone looking oh so snazzy to even paranormal related stuff and book reviews. I hope your ready! If so please hit that follow button below so you will be sure to not miss a single post!

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Pic Haul, Update & New Family Member

Merry Christmas everyone!!
It's so hard to believe that tomorrow is Christmas eve...wow where did this year go? I am relieved however that the world did not end that's always a good thing..lol I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year! Anyone have any resolutions for 2013? I have some but honestly I never accomplish them. Yeah, I know, that is sad :(
Here are my resolutions...

1. Apply myself a bit more and accomplish my resolutions..haha!
2. Loose at least another 50 pounds *hopefully more but 50 is a good goal*
3. Start school in the fall or get a job once the kids start school in the fall.
4. Write in my kid's journal more.
5. Write in my journal more.
6. Start and finish the kids scrapbooks.


Tell me what yours is in the comments, I would love to hear them!
Now, as for why I haven't posted in awhile...honestly, this month has been really crazy. I'm sure some of you already know that I started making youtube videos on my channel again at the beginning of the month and I have really been focusing alot of getting some good quality videos back up on my channel and building the content back up. In the process of doing that, I have slacked with my blog again and I do apologize. I can't promise I will be extremely active on here now because of me doing videos again and just real life in general but I can promise to make an effort to be as active as I possibly can and post some hopefully interesting stuff for all my readers! Ok on with the pichaul!

I went to Target today and was picking up a few last minute gifts and was so excited to see that they finally had a Sonia Kashuk quad in Show Stoppers! I have been trying to get my hands on this quad for months and my Target was always sold out of it. They always had all the other ones in stock but never the show stoppers. Today they had one left and I got it! ha! I must say that my first purchase of these particular quads was the one in Brown eyed Girl. At first I hated it and regretted buying it because there was so much fall out it was horrible and the pigmentation was just not great at all and for $14.00 you expect a decent product. However, I started using the shadows with a damp very densely packed brush and they became amazing!! The fallout was minimal to nothing doing it that way and using a patting motion and the pigmentation was just beautiful! Needless to say after seeing Samantha Schuerman using the show stoppers one I fell in love with that one as well and started trying to get it and finally today I did! I can't wait to use it! I will be doing a video with this quad on my channel very soon so be watching for that! I will also be doing a review video on it as well as the brown eyed girl quad. I also picked up some yummy gum and some of the elf blotting sheets. I have just tried the original blotting sheets and when I saw these with tea tree oil and aloe I had to pick them up because these things are so inexpensive and they work amazing!





So that pretty much does it for my little haul. I have some other hauls that I just posted on my youtube channel if you would care to check those out and see what items I have purchased within the past few days.

My channel:

Oh! And one last thing...we got a new member of our family! Here is a pic of her. Her name is Pixie. She is almost a year old. We adopted her from an animal adoption center. She is the most precious little thing and she is fitting into our family quite nicely!




God Bless everyone! Hope Santa is very good to you this year...teehee!

No comments:

Post a Comment