This blog is going to be like a big buffet of goodness! There are so many parts to my personality and I intend on sharing every single part with you here on this blog. Whether it's cooking, recipes, product reviews, beauty related things, household tips for meal planning and decorating all on a tight budget, to tech stuff like app reviews, tips and tricks on how to get your phone looking oh so snazzy to even paranormal related stuff and book reviews. I hope your ready! If so please hit that follow button below so you will be sure to not miss a single post!

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Revlon Color Silk Hair Dye




I am in love with Revlon's Color Silk hair dye. It is by far the best one I have ever used on my hair. I have used everything imaginable. The longest of which was Nice N Easy, which is nice but I find the color isn't that vibrant. I also used the foam by John Freida for the last year but it was getting a bit expensive (it's about $11.00 a box and I needed 3 boxes because I have extremely long thick hair), which is why I decided to go with the Revlon this time. It was $4.59 at my CVS, I hear that sometimes Walmart runs sales on them and they are B1G1 which would be amazing. Anyway, I had never used this particular dye before and was VERY suprised at how well it did. The color I got was Burgundy (pictured above). It is so beautiful! Very vibrant! My hair feels and looks amazing. There is such a difference from the way my hair looks after using the Revlon dye as opposed to all the other ones I have tried. Not to mention that I only needed 2 boxes of this dye to saturate my entire head which is crazy because I normally need 3 boxes of the other brands. I am very impressed and this will be my dye of choice from now on. Another plus to this line of hair dye also is that they have a very nice color selection. I highly recommend you giving it a try if you are someone who likes to use the at home dye to color your hair. The pic below is the next morning after my hair had be colored.



If you have a favorite OTC hair dye let me know! I would love to hear about some of your favorites as well and why you like them so much. 
xoxo, Vee

No comments:

Post a Comment