This blog is going to be like a big buffet of goodness! There are so many parts to my personality and I intend on sharing every single part with you here on this blog. Whether it's cooking, recipes, product reviews, beauty related things, household tips for meal planning and decorating all on a tight budget, to tech stuff like app reviews, tips and tricks on how to get your phone looking oh so snazzy to even paranormal related stuff and book reviews. I hope your ready! If so please hit that follow button below so you will be sure to not miss a single post!

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar

As you all know I did a blog post a month or so back talking about apple cider vinegar and me entertaining the idea of actually taking it to aid in weightloss. I have not taken it yet, I have been still researching the pros and cons if infact there were any. I really feel that I will be taking it. After researching it for months now the only major negative side effect I can find on it is that drinking undiluted apple cider vinegar can damage the lining of your esophagus. I however, will be diluting it into 10 ounces of water so that shouldn't be an issue. I am not sure exactly when I am going to start taking it, more than likely it will be this weekend. I will be sure to let you all know more specifics on how I take it after I have done it a few times. In the meantime I found this interesting graphic online that lists some of the benefits of taking apple cider vinegar and the positive changes that can occur with your body. Thought I would share it with all of you.

Until next time, stay beautiful inside as well as out!








No comments:

Post a Comment