This blog is going to be like a big buffet of goodness! There are so many parts to my personality and I intend on sharing every single part with you here on this blog. Whether it's cooking, recipes, product reviews, beauty related things, household tips for meal planning and decorating all on a tight budget, to tech stuff like app reviews, tips and tricks on how to get your phone looking oh so snazzy to even paranormal related stuff and book reviews. I hope your ready! If so please hit that follow button below so you will be sure to not miss a single post!

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

What I've Been Eating on My Weightloss Journey

I wanted to make a blog post of some pictures of my foods that I have been eating this time on my reattempt to get this weight off. I have posted most of these on my Instagram account (you can find me on there by searching for @MissVeronyka) but I wanted to also post them here for those who do not have instagram and also since I am keeping a record of my weightloss on here. Keep in mind that this is not all I have been eating but it is the vast majority of the types of foods I have been eating. I will just mix them up and switch around meals but for the most part these are the types of foods I have been sticking with. If you would like to know more about what I have been doing so far you can watch my video on my youtube channel at this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYjqSrZ8Yns

Ok that's about it....until next time stay beautiful on the inside as well as the out!






My Breakfast foods









Granola and blue berries with some Almond Milk









 1 1/2 cups of honey nut cherrios with Almond Milk







 1 1/2 cups honey nut cherrios with almond milk and a glass of Organic Green Tea Pomegranate Lemonade










My Lunches & Dinners 








 2 baked chicken breast tenderloins with sauteed green and red peppers and some onions.







Salad with avacados, tomatoes, cucumbers and low fat cottage cheese.







Wrap. On whole wheat tortilla with 2 pieces of chicken breast, avacado, tomato and hot sauce.







Black bean, brown rice and zucchini wrap on whole wheat tortilla with salsa and a little bit of sour cream.






Sauteed veggies in extra virgin olive oil. Broccoli, cauliflower, red peppers, green peppers, onions. Seasoned with garlic, creole, and pepper and a little hot sauce.





Turkey Burger on bun with tomato and avacado. Pasta salad with a little Italian dressing, cucumbers and tomatoes.






My Snacks








1/2 cup of trail mix







1/2 cup of Vanilla Greek Yogurt with 4-5 chocolate covered pretzels.









Other







Sometimes before bed I will make me a cup of hot Green Tea to drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment