This blog is going to be like a big buffet of goodness! There are so many parts to my personality and I intend on sharing every single part with you here on this blog. Whether it's cooking, recipes, product reviews, beauty related things, household tips for meal planning and decorating all on a tight budget, to tech stuff like app reviews, tips and tricks on how to get your phone looking oh so snazzy to even paranormal related stuff and book reviews. I hope your ready! If so please hit that follow button below so you will be sure to not miss a single post!

Friday, July 18, 2014

DOLLAR TREE PRODUCT REVIEW: LA Colors Big Bold Lashes Mascara


This mascara can be found at your local Dollar Tree stores for $1.00! 
Think that's a steal...hold on just a minute...maybe/maybe not. 


Pros: The price. Nice packaging. Catchy name. Brush. 

Cons: Very dry formula. Weird smell. Not very black. Waterproof not offered. 


Overall, on this mascara I'd say save your dollar, or go buy one of those 2 packs of nifty fly swatters with the flowers on them because this mascara isn't worth a dollar. Although the brush is quite nice, I find that the formula is way to dry to work with. Now I know that some of you may be saying "I prefer dry formula mascaras", but that is not the dry I'm talking about. This stuff is beyond dry. I'ts almost impossible to get any off the brush onto your lashes with out spending half a day brushing it through. Just not worth it in my opinion. 


See ya next time!
xoxo,


No comments:

Post a Comment