This blog is going to be like a big buffet of goodness! There are so many parts to my personality and I intend on sharing every single part with you here on this blog. Whether it's cooking, recipes, product reviews, beauty related things, household tips for meal planning and decorating all on a tight budget, to tech stuff like app reviews, tips and tricks on how to get your phone looking oh so snazzy to even paranormal related stuff and book reviews. I hope your ready! If so please hit that follow button below so you will be sure to not miss a single post!

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Happy July 4th!!!


Hey my beauties!! I wanted to stop in an say that I hope each and everyone of you have a great July 4th holiday! I hope it is a very safe weekend for you all. Please remember to NOT drink and drive. Also, just as importantly do NOT let friends and relatives drink and drive. I don't care how much you have had to drink, please just don't risk it. Life is to precious to be taken by such a selfish act as drinking and driving. Have fun but be responsible. Ok, not meaning to sound like a nagging mother here but please just be careful. 
I will be enjoying the holiday with my family and we are so looking forward to the fireworks display in our town! It is just so fun. I will more than likely vlog the event so be sure to go subscribe to MY CHANNEL to make sure you don't miss that vlog as well as alot of other fun videos that will be coming up! 
I will also have lots more blog posts on here once the weekend is over. I have many products that I can't wait to review for you guys.
Ok loves, that's it. I love and appreciate you all and will see you after the holiday weekend! 

xoxo,


No comments:

Post a Comment