This blog is going to be like a big buffet of goodness! There are so many parts to my personality and I intend on sharing every single part with you here on this blog. Whether it's cooking, recipes, product reviews, beauty related things, household tips for meal planning and decorating all on a tight budget, to tech stuff like app reviews, tips and tricks on how to get your phone looking oh so snazzy to even paranormal related stuff and book reviews. I hope your ready! If so please hit that follow button below so you will be sure to not miss a single post!

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Love this polish!

This is a brand called Chameleon and this color is in SUNSET. I got it at Walmart I think, about 5 years or so ago. I know it was a long time, but the polish is still good. This only makes the second time I used this polish, the first time being very close to the time I bought it. I will be using this one alot more this fall, it is a beautiful orange color! Def my favorite orange in my collection. Unfortunately my walmart does not have these polishes anymore. I have heard that Rite Aid has them sometimes, I heard that this particular brand is now only exclusive to Rite Aid, so sadly I won't have the opportunity to get anymore because we do not have a Rite Aid near us. I do have another one besides this one, I think the name of the other one is BLUE SKY. Anyway, they are manufactured by the same company that makes the CQ nailpolishes which Walmart does sell now, I have a few of these as well. These polishes have a heavy duo chrome effect which makes them so unique and just beautiful!


No comments:

Post a Comment