This blog is going to be like a big buffet of goodness! There are so many parts to my personality and I intend on sharing every single part with you here on this blog. Whether it's cooking, recipes, product reviews, beauty related things, household tips for meal planning and decorating all on a tight budget, to tech stuff like app reviews, tips and tricks on how to get your phone looking oh so snazzy to even paranormal related stuff and book reviews. I hope your ready! If so please hit that follow button below so you will be sure to not miss a single post!

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Weightloss Update!!

So sorry for lack of posts lately. This time of year is so busy for me and my family! I love the holidays!!! Anyway, I am mostly making this post to update you guys on my current weight. I am still doing intermittent fasting, but my weightloss has slowed down because I haven't been exercising every night (shame on me) and eating a little to many sweets. However, tomorrow is the start of a new week and I will be getting back on track and cutting out the over eating on the sweets before it gets out of hand. I will make a more detailed post later on sometime on how everything is going so far. Until then here is my current weighin!!

CURRENT WEIGHT: 289.6

1 comment:

  1. Shame on you???lol...Girl, I've been doing intermittent fasting for almost five years now and losing over 125 lbs..MOST of that with no exercise..so I guess shame on me..LOL..Actually I have a very busy life style and am very active, BUT not exercising...I do want to add this to my life style though. It just makes sense right!! Blessings.

    ReplyDelete