This blog is going to be like a big buffet of goodness! There are so many parts to my personality and I intend on sharing every single part with you here on this blog. Whether it's cooking, recipes, product reviews, beauty related things, household tips for meal planning and decorating all on a tight budget, to tech stuff like app reviews, tips and tricks on how to get your phone looking oh so snazzy to even paranormal related stuff and book reviews. I hope your ready! If so please hit that follow button below so you will be sure to not miss a single post!

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Checking In.....


Hey my beautiful friends!! 
I just wanted to stop in and say hello. I know it's been a week or so since my last post. There is good reason for that though. This past week I have not been feeling well at all. Just out of the loop. Nothing specific but just that overall "blah, I don't feel good" feeling. Know what I mean? Anyway, I think I know what it was and should be right as rain in about three days if you get my drift. *wink wink* 
I have some dollar tree product reviews coming up for you guys! I know right!!! Here lately it seems like the Dollar Tree has been such a popular place. I have been seeing hauls after hauls on youtube. I honestly could not be happier. It is about time that people wake up and realize that good quality stuff does not have to cost a fortune! I went to the dollar tree a couple weeks ago and bought some products that I have been using, one of which turned out to surpise me and almost completely got rid of my eczema! You can see the video by clicking HERE!
That trip to the Dollar Tree really was a winner because I got quite a few things that have been working out for me really well and I can't wait to share them with you guys on here. I will always do reviews on products on my youtube channel which can be found HERE! Please go SUBSCRIBE if your not so you won't ever miss a video and we have alot of fun I must admit *not tooting my own horn or anything...ok maybe a little*.
I am gonna scoot for now, lots to get caught up around the house today but there will be a new Dollar Tree haul video up before the weekend is over so click that link above and go Subscribe so you will be notified when it goes LIVE! woot. Have a blessed weekend loves!

xoxo,


No comments:

Post a Comment