This blog is going to be like a big buffet of goodness! There are so many parts to my personality and I intend on sharing every single part with you here on this blog. Whether it's cooking, recipes, product reviews, beauty related things, household tips for meal planning and decorating all on a tight budget, to tech stuff like app reviews, tips and tricks on how to get your phone looking oh so snazzy to even paranormal related stuff and book reviews. I hope your ready! If so please hit that follow button below so you will be sure to not miss a single post!

Thursday, June 5, 2014

I Love Summer Tag!



1. Favorite Bronzer for Summer? Makeup Academy Mosaic Bronzer in Shade 2 Sunkissed Glow.

2. Your relaxing in a hammock on a tropical island. What are you sipping on? Favorite summer drink? I love drinking margaritas on summer evenings. They are so cool and refreshing. 

3. Favorite Summer Lip Product? I honestly use alot of lip balms in the summer time. They are so good at keeping your lips moisturized and they just make your lips look so casual and delicate (if those words can even apply to lips..lol) without over doing it. Summer time is about being minimal on my face makeup because it is so hot here in Texas. So to answer the question, my favorite lip product for summer would have to be the Nivea lip butters, I especially love the vanilla one. 

4. Pool or Beach? For sure the Beach! I love going to the beach and feeling the sand between my toes, walking about the shore and feeling the waves crash around my feet. I love looking for seashells and other beach treasures.

5. Summer= Crazy hair! What is your must have styling product? My Revelon flat iron and my Fantasia Hair Polisher Heat Protection Straightening Serum (Target around $8.00). This stuff is amazing and keeps my hair from frizzing. My hair looks beautiful and shiny all day long no matter the heat or the wind. 

6. Sun Bathing or Fake Tan? Honestly, I know to much sun can be very bad for you but nothing beats laying out in the sun to me. Not only does the tan look so pretty but it's just one of the most relaxing things ever. 

7. Favorite Summer Nail Polish? I actually have a few but the three that comes to mind are China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy, Sinful Colors 24/7, and I.C.E polish in the color Pastel Teal.

8. Any summer traditions? Yes, we always try to go to the beach every summer! Like I said, I love the beach! 

9. Favorite Summer Scent? Bodycology body spray in Gardenia. (Walmart around $6.00), such a beautiful, delicate, summery scent!

10. Favorite BBQ food? Grilled Corn. I can't get enough of it! I also really like macaroni salad. 

11. What are your favorite summer proof product? Aloe gel (for moisturizing after being in the sun), and sunscreen for my face. 

12. Any summer vacation plans this year? No plans? Tell us about your dream summer trip!
We actually are going to the beach in three days. I count that as a little vacation. Other than that I am not sure. My dream trip would actually be to go to either New Orleans or Savannah and spend a week, take some ghost tours and just photograph the old buildings and walk around and just soak up the history and atmosphere. 


Hope you guys enjoyed this little tag. I thought it was cute. I tag all of you!! Let me know if you do it so I can go read yours! 
xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment