This blog is going to be like a big buffet of goodness! There are so many parts to my personality and I intend on sharing every single part with you here on this blog. Whether it's cooking, recipes, product reviews, beauty related things, household tips for meal planning and decorating all on a tight budget, to tech stuff like app reviews, tips and tricks on how to get your phone looking oh so snazzy to even paranormal related stuff and book reviews. I hope your ready! If so please hit that follow button below so you will be sure to not miss a single post!

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Makeup & Nails...OH MY!

Ok my makeup began to over run the top of my dresser and I found that I had a couple baskets even sitting in my floor (which I hate), so I had to come up with another idea as to where I was going to put all my makeup and nails. We had a small tv stand in our livingroom in the corner with just some random pictures sitting on it because we just got a new entertainment center not to long ago, so I thought it would be a nice idea to bring it into our bedroom and use it for storage of my makeup and nails! It works perfectly! Well....at least until I get more makeup...lmao! Here are some photos....





All of the storage containers you see where either bought at Walmart, the King Dollar, or the Dollar Tree. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment