This blog is going to be like a big buffet of goodness! There are so many parts to my personality and I intend on sharing every single part with you here on this blog. Whether it's cooking, recipes, product reviews, beauty related things, household tips for meal planning and decorating all on a tight budget, to tech stuff like app reviews, tips and tricks on how to get your phone looking oh so snazzy to even paranormal related stuff and book reviews. I hope your ready! If so please hit that follow button below so you will be sure to not miss a single post!

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Table Centerpiece by ME!

Hey everyone! Sorry it has been so long since I posted a blog on here. I won't make excuses but I will tell you what I have been up to. First off all I had to organize my apartment and get ready for a HUGE garage sale which took place June 13th. I did ok but could have done alot better if we would have had it on a Thursday, so we are going to have another one in a few weeks and see how we do. After getting all the stuff out of my apartment I had a ton of room so I had to reorganize all of my closets, etc. and clean because I hadn't cleaned in over a week because of the sale. One top of all that I got a major sunburn the day of the sale and could barely move and wear clothing! OUCH!! So thats about it in a nutshell. I haven't even really made many videos this week for my channel. However, I will be back in full swing with my videos for sure next week if not sooner, so stay tuned, I have a ton of great videos coming up!

For now though I wanted to brag on myself a little bit and show you guys my masterpiece...lol

I needed a flower centerpiece for my kitchen table and all the ones I looked at were way to pricey or weren't of my liking. Soooooo....you know me....I made a trip to my King Dollar to see what I could find....here is the finished product!




I love it! And it only cost me $5.00 to make it.
It is one of my favorite flowers so I am very happy with it.
Items bought at King Dollar Store:
Three HUGE Sunflowers $1.00ea
Glass Vase $1.00
Bag of Rocks to fill Vase $1.00
Ivy vines I just cut from another one of my baskets of fake greenery flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment