This blog is going to be like a big buffet of goodness! There are so many parts to my personality and I intend on sharing every single part with you here on this blog. Whether it's cooking, recipes, product reviews, beauty related things, household tips for meal planning and decorating all on a tight budget, to tech stuff like app reviews, tips and tricks on how to get your phone looking oh so snazzy to even paranormal related stuff and book reviews. I hope your ready! If so please hit that follow button below so you will be sure to not miss a single post!

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Upcoming Stuff

Hey hotties....

I just wanted to stop in and let everyone know what is coming up from me within the next two weeks. Below is a video of some of the upcoming videos that you will be seeing from me on my channel soon. I actually have to put a couple of them together, I cant just wing it...like I normally do..lol Well I could but then they wouldn't be very informational for you guys. I also plan on focusing alot more on my weight loss vlogs on my collaboration channel with Carly and Ela called LoseThatBooty (youtube.com/user/LoseThatBooty) I have really been slacking in the weight loss department over the last week or so and I need to get refocused. I also am expecting to be getting alot of free samples of some cosmetics, fragrances, etc within the next month, so you might see some reviews on those if I think they are worthy. Thats about it for now.....

Oh, if any of my hotties (subbies) will be in Galveston on Saturday June 27th, stop by the beach and say hello =) I will be there for most of the day with my hubby, mother in law, sister and my twins. I would love to meet ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment