This blog is going to be like a big buffet of goodness! There are so many parts to my personality and I intend on sharing every single part with you here on this blog. Whether it's cooking, recipes, product reviews, beauty related things, household tips for meal planning and decorating all on a tight budget, to tech stuff like app reviews, tips and tricks on how to get your phone looking oh so snazzy to even paranormal related stuff and book reviews. I hope your ready! If so please hit that follow button below so you will be sure to not miss a single post!

Saturday, January 22, 2011

New filming station...

My lighting for my makeup tutorials is horrible when I film at night, I have to use a regular lamp and it casts such a dreadful orangish glow. So, I moved my filming station to another area of my room by a window. I will have to change my filming times to later in the afternoon but it should workout until I can go get the lamp I want at Walmart that is $12.00.



No comments:

Post a Comment