This blog is going to be like a big buffet of goodness! There are so many parts to my personality and I intend on sharing every single part with you here on this blog. Whether it's cooking, recipes, product reviews, beauty related things, household tips for meal planning and decorating all on a tight budget, to tech stuff like app reviews, tips and tricks on how to get your phone looking oh so snazzy to even paranormal related stuff and book reviews. I hope your ready! If so please hit that follow button below so you will be sure to not miss a single post!

Monday, October 22, 2012

$1 Finds

Alot of you always tell me that you love seeing my hauls but now that I'm not doing youtube videos anymore I can't show you in video form so I'll just post pics here and show you, hope you don't mind :)

Tonight I had to run out to the store to grab a couple things. I went to our H.E.B grocery store. To my knowledge H.E.B stores are only located in Texas. Anyway, I found a few cute pieces of jewerly for a buck and had to share what I found.


A sideways cross bracelet! I was thrilled to see these! I almost bought every color they had. They had a red, brown and this teal blue one but I decided that I would get the color that would match most of everything I had. This was only $1.oo! I couldn't believe it because as most of you know I am obsessed with sideways crosses, they are just so unique and most of the bracelets I have seen like this are at least $8-$10.

 
















I loved this ring. Once again I picked a blue one. They had a brownish color one and a black one. You can't see alot of detail from this picture but it is a tear drop shape with different color holographic type clear stones along the side of it.
















I had to have this one as soon as I saw it. It reminded me of something I might find in my great granny's jewelry box! They did have another color choice which had the white pearls on the outside corners like this one but the center pearl was grey.
















As I have said before, I am the type of girl who would rather have pearls than diamonds...lol This bow ring was just to cute to pass up. It has a little dangle pearl hanging down from it.
















Last but not least I got this really weird looking bracelet. It came with a pair of earrings. It was the only one they had left and because it just looked really odd and unique I had to get it. ;)

















Well, that's it for my small H.E.B haul. I will be putting up my October 2012 favorites later this week! Hope you all have a great Tuesday..be blessed!

2 comments:

  1. cute cute cute! im a pearl vintage gal too! love ya have a fabulous day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl! Hope you have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete