This blog is going to be like a big buffet of goodness! There are so many parts to my personality and I intend on sharing every single part with you here on this blog. Whether it's cooking, recipes, product reviews, beauty related things, household tips for meal planning and decorating all on a tight budget, to tech stuff like app reviews, tips and tricks on how to get your phone looking oh so snazzy to even paranormal related stuff and book reviews. I hope your ready! If so please hit that follow button below so you will be sure to not miss a single post!

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Oklahoma Cemetery 10-7-12

It's getting that time of year that I love...the time when the leaves turn beautiful colors and fall to the ground. The sounds of the wind blowing through rustling leaves, cloudy cool overcast days with a crisp breeze blowing, snuggled up in sweatshirts drinking nice warm cappuccino and watching all the scary movies on TV! Fall has always been my most favorite time of year because it holds so many of my favorite memories. I think fall is the most mysterious time of year, it's like everything you see has a whole new vibe..everything becomes shrouded in shadows and takes on a creepiness that gives you subtle chills & goosebumps. It's around this time that I enjoy ghost hunting the most!

Me and my sister went out this past weekend to scout out a possible location for a ghost hunt in the coming weeks. Here is a few photos from our time there. You can go to my vlogging channel on youtube and see a video of us there.

GettinRealwithVee:
www.youtube.com/user/GettinRealwithVee

Hope you all enjoy your fall! Be sure to always check under the bed and close your closet doors before you close your eyes every night...bwhahaha! ;)









No comments:

Post a Comment