This blog is going to be like a big buffet of goodness! There are so many parts to my personality and I intend on sharing every single part with you here on this blog. Whether it's cooking, recipes, product reviews, beauty related things, household tips for meal planning and decorating all on a tight budget, to tech stuff like app reviews, tips and tricks on how to get your phone looking oh so snazzy to even paranormal related stuff and book reviews. I hope your ready! If so please hit that follow button below so you will be sure to not miss a single post!

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Review: China Glaze Nailpolish "For Audrey"

I don't think I am going to be doing a video on this review, so you will see this only here on my blog. =)

I wanted to let everyone know how I felt about China Glaze nailpolish overall, because this is my first bottle (I wanted this color really bad..love the Tiffany's color...so classy) and before I bought this bottle, I watched some reviews on this particular brand of nailpolish and even though alot of the beauty gurus on youtube did have quite a few China Glaze polishes, they weren't really talking very highly about them in regards to staying power. They were basically just buying them for the color selections they had, which by the way are really amazing and make the price worth it all on it's own. However, I did want the "For Audrey" color really bad and so I went to my Sally Beauty Supply store and bought it even though it was $5.00 which is normally a HUGE no no for me..I just don't think you need to spend that much on a nailpolish, but whatever, I did. I have had it on now for about 2 1/2 weeks..you will see the picture below of what it looks like after me having it on this long. I personally found that the staying power is awesome. 2 1/2 weeks later, as you can see in the photo, I have no chipping at all and never had to touch up one single nail the whole time. It really suprised me because I was ready to be like..yeah they were right..it doesn't really stay that long...but I found quite the contrary. I found the formula to be very creamy and go on almost flawlessly and so smooth and the best thing for me was the fact that you didn't need a billion coats of the stuff to make it the exact color in the bottle..I only used one coat. Plus, it seemed to dry pretty quick. I don't know why others have had a problem with staying power. Possibly, it could be the type of top coat they are using. I find that a little hard to believe though because alot of the gurus I am sure spend alot more on their top coat than what I did. I just used my Nailene brand Acrylic strong top coat that I found at my King Dollar store for..you guessed it...$1.00. So overall, I give China Glaze polish a 10 out of 10 hearts because I love it in every aspect. Not only are the colors sooo amazing to choose from, but it did have great staying power for me, loved the formula of the polish and even though the price is a bit high for me, it is well worth it and then some! So go get some China Glaze! My next color I buy is going to be Frostbite I think. =)




No comments:

Post a Comment