This blog is going to be like a big buffet of goodness! There are so many parts to my personality and I intend on sharing every single part with you here on this blog. Whether it's cooking, recipes, product reviews, beauty related things, household tips for meal planning and decorating all on a tight budget, to tech stuff like app reviews, tips and tricks on how to get your phone looking oh so snazzy to even paranormal related stuff and book reviews. I hope your ready! If so please hit that follow button below so you will be sure to not miss a single post!

Monday, August 24, 2009

Weightloss: Day #1 Breakfast

Starting weight: 300lbs
Good Morning everyone!
Well today is the first day and like my previous blog, I am happy to say that I am still feeling pretty motivated this morning, thank goodness! lol I am eating my breakfast right now at 7am because my twins normally get up between 8am-9am and want to eat theirs so it just works out that way better because after I feed them and get them settled into their playroom, I can start my exercises.

Anyway, here is a picture of what I am eating for breakfast (I am not big on "real" breakfast food) and how many total calories the meal has. I am putting myself on a 1,200-1,500 calorie a day diet. I am going to eat whatever I want, but just smaller portions, and try really hard to eliminate the fast food all together and of course stay within that limit of calories. We shall see how it works out.


My breakfast:
2 Quaker apple cinamon rice cakes 50 calories each =100 calories
Peanut Butter on my rice cakes= 45 calories
Diet Mountain Dew= 0 calories

Total Meal calories= 145 calories



No comments:

Post a Comment