This blog is going to be like a big buffet of goodness! There are so many parts to my personality and I intend on sharing every single part with you here on this blog. Whether it's cooking, recipes, product reviews, beauty related things, household tips for meal planning and decorating all on a tight budget, to tech stuff like app reviews, tips and tricks on how to get your phone looking oh so snazzy to even paranormal related stuff and book reviews. I hope your ready! If so please hit that follow button below so you will be sure to not miss a single post!

Monday, August 24, 2009

Weightloss: Day #1 Lunch

Hey everyone.
I have yet to get the time to do my exercises today. Unfortunately I let myself talk to my bestfriend to long on the phone and haven't got the chance yet to do them. I am hoping I still have time to do them before my kids wake up but I am doubting it...so worse case scenerio the exercises will start tomorrow. However, I am still sticking to my portion size today and only eating serving sizes and sticking to my calorie intake that I put myself on. Here is what I am having for lunch..it is now 11:30am...so it's been about 4 1/2 hours since I had breakfast.

My Lunch:

2 servings of Mac N Cheese w/pepper= 800 calories

Diet Mountain Dew= 0 calories
Total calories= 800 calories


No comments:

Post a Comment