This blog is going to be like a big buffet of goodness! There are so many parts to my personality and I intend on sharing every single part with you here on this blog. Whether it's cooking, recipes, product reviews, beauty related things, household tips for meal planning and decorating all on a tight budget, to tech stuff like app reviews, tips and tricks on how to get your phone looking oh so snazzy to even paranormal related stuff and book reviews. I hope your ready! If so please hit that follow button below so you will be sure to not miss a single post!

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Quick Review: Dove Nourishing Oil Care Conditioner

Bought from Walmart $2.98 bottle. 
This stuff is seriously amazing in so many ways! First let me talk about the smell. Honestly, if I didn't know better I would have thought I was using one of the first Herbal Essence shampoos that came out. It smells just like that fruity floral fresh clean smell..omg seriously reminds me of a beachy summer day! Wow! Not to mention the smell stays on your hair forever...I could still smell it on my hair two days after using it. I do not wash my hair every day if you were wondering.

My hair is really naturally wavy/frizzy texture. it is pretty thick and very dry at the middle to the tips and very oily at the roots. Very unmanageable to say the least.

This conditioner claims to have nourishing oils that restore the hair and give back the minerals and oils that it lacks which makes it very dry and frizzy and just lifeless. It says on the bottle that it revives dry, rough frizzy hair. That it does! After just one use of this product I saw a drastic and I do mean drastic difference in my hair! When I got out of the shower and brushed my hair, I could tell right away that it didn't feel as coarse as it normally does. As my hair began to dry *I let my hair air dry, I never blow dry my hair* it felt so incredibly silky! I could not stop running my fingers through my hair! The next morning I used my flat iron on my hair to straighten it and honestly my hair has never ever looked better! My hair was very shiny, very soft and silky and I just couldn't stop looking at my hair and feeling it! I was completely amazed! I just can't believe that this conditioner had such a major effect on my hair! Finally I can say that I love my hair!! I never knew I could have hair that looked like this. I was going to take a picture of my hair but my camera batteries were dead and my cell phone camera was just not doing it justice at all.

So final thoughts before this becomes a rambling novel...If you have hair like mine..coarse, dry, damaged, lifeless, frizzy hair...GET THIS PRODUCT. I didn't get the shampoo, I just grabbed the conditioner because I have dandruff and I use medicated shampoos mostly but I am going to go and pick up the shampoo as well after seeing what just one time using this conditioner on my hair did for it! This product is so inexpensive there isn't anyway you can afford not to try it!

If you try it, let me know what you think. If you have tried it in the past let me know how it worked for you. I'm just inlove with this little baby!

Have a very blessed weekend beauties!


No comments:

Post a Comment