This blog is going to be like a big buffet of goodness! There are so many parts to my personality and I intend on sharing every single part with you here on this blog. Whether it's cooking, recipes, product reviews, beauty related things, household tips for meal planning and decorating all on a tight budget, to tech stuff like app reviews, tips and tricks on how to get your phone looking oh so snazzy to even paranormal related stuff and book reviews. I hope your ready! If so please hit that follow button below so you will be sure to not miss a single post!

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Ugh, Not So Great Greatness Right Now...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!

I hope your day was filled with many blessings, togetherness and love...and good food! We had a wonderful dinner today with family and friends and really just left a warm feeling in my heart. Especially, remembering all the memories I personally have from when I was a little girl growing up and seeing my babies make their memories..what a gift from God that is to be able to experience something like that. It's a complete life changer. Anyway, although today was a great day I am not feeling that great right now. The kids have been sick for almost a week now. My son got it first and now my daughter has it. Of course now mommy has to get it to and I am just feeling like I've been run over by a train to say the least. Which is really the main reason behind this post. I just wanted to stop in and apologize for the lack of posts lately because between getting ready for the holidays, Christmas shopping, taking care of some other family matters and dealing with sick kids, it's not been the time for me to sit down and really compose a decent blog post. I hope you all understand. However, now that we have Thanksgiving out of the way and I have finally got alot of the things taken care of that needed done around here *not everything yet, but that will come in time*, I am thinking that I might be making my return back to youtube sooner than the first of the year like I initially said. I am not making any promises but I might be able to come back as soon as a week or two. I am pushing for around the beginning of December so that my first video can be my November favorites. I think that would be a good video to come back on. I have been thinking alot about my channel and how I want it to go now and really looking within myself to deal with alot of issues that did come up in the past with my channel and I feel confident that I have most of those issues taken care of now so like I said, not making any promises because I would hate for something to happen and me not be able to return on a specific date and then I would feel horrible for breaking a promise to you all, but I really am pushing for the next week or so...SOOOO...fingers crossed!

I hope you all have a wonderful Friday and a safe blessed weekend and I will hopefully see you soon!

2 comments:

  1. looking forward to having you back hun, all in good time, dont push yourself too hard though xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Wen. I am looking forward to returning but not going to rush it. ;)

    ReplyDelete