This blog is going to be like a big buffet of goodness! There are so many parts to my personality and I intend on sharing every single part with you here on this blog. Whether it's cooking, recipes, product reviews, beauty related things, household tips for meal planning and decorating all on a tight budget, to tech stuff like app reviews, tips and tricks on how to get your phone looking oh so snazzy to even paranormal related stuff and book reviews. I hope your ready! If so please hit that follow button below so you will be sure to not miss a single post!

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Not better...just Forgiven


Have I ever said I was perfect?
NO!

Why?
Because I'm not! I make mistakes...EVERY.SINGLE.DAY.

Do I wish I wouldn't make mistakes?
NO!

Why?
Because then I would never be able to learn lessons.
I would never be able to truly appreciate life to the fullest.
I would never learn how to understand others who are not perfect either.
I would never know patience.
I would never know courage to stand up for what I believe in.
I would never know who I truly was as a person!

Life is about living...making mistakes and constantly learning.
NO ONE IS PERFECT!
NO ONE WILL EVER BE PERFECT!
but....YOU CAN BE FORGIVEN!

John 8:7
So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.






1 comment:

  1. Great post, Vee!! :) I think we all need to remember this from time to time when we get discouraged.

    ReplyDelete