This blog is going to be like a big buffet of goodness! There are so many parts to my personality and I intend on sharing every single part with you here on this blog. Whether it's cooking, recipes, product reviews, beauty related things, household tips for meal planning and decorating all on a tight budget, to tech stuff like app reviews, tips and tricks on how to get your phone looking oh so snazzy to even paranormal related stuff and book reviews. I hope your ready! If so please hit that follow button below so you will be sure to not miss a single post!

Monday, August 20, 2012

Apologies...

I just wanted to apologize for not posting the last two days. I've been so busy and just not feeling the best. Had to take my son to the dentist today and I have a doctors appointment on Wednesday. Tomorrow, I should be able to get a good post up. I really wanna do a post on Kleancolor nailpolishes because they are so amazing and very under rated. I also wanna do a post on Witch hazel. It has done wonders for my skin the past couple of months, and I touched on that a little bit in my latest video July/August 2012 Favorites but want to go into more detail about all it has done for me. It's just an amazing product. So, I'm banking on tomorrows post to be one of those but ya never know, I change my mind a lot so I could see something else tomorrow that inspires me to do a post on so just gotta wait and see. In the meantime I wanna thank each and everyone of you for following my blog and just being a part of my life in this way. Night night...

xoxo
Vee

No comments:

Post a Comment