This blog is going to be like a big buffet of goodness! There are so many parts to my personality and I intend on sharing every single part with you here on this blog. Whether it's cooking, recipes, product reviews, beauty related things, household tips for meal planning and decorating all on a tight budget, to tech stuff like app reviews, tips and tricks on how to get your phone looking oh so snazzy to even paranormal related stuff and book reviews. I hope your ready! If so please hit that follow button below so you will be sure to not miss a single post!

Thursday, August 23, 2012

New Facebook Page for my Channel!

Hey everyone, sorry I haven't posted a blog in a couple days. I promise, one is coming tomorrow for sure. However, I wanted to post here as well as on my channel and let you, my readers know that I have made a new facebook page for my channel. I hope that you all will come over and join me there! It is not a fan page so you will not actually be liking the page, it is a regular facebook page so just send me a friend request and I will approve you. It is an open wall, so feel free to chat and post amoung yourselves! The link is below!

MissVeronyka's Facebook page:
www.facebook.com/MakeupbyVee44

No comments:

Post a Comment