TGIF!!! For tonight's blog post I figured I would share some love! Love is a beautiful thing and there should be a lot more of it in the world. I can't change the whole world but I can do my part so I'm gonna share some good ol' luvins tonight and let you all know who I enjoy watching on youtube and a little bit about their channel. Now, keep in mind that I do not subscribe to just anyone. I really have to like someone's videos before I sub to them so if I'm subbed to you then you definitely know that I really enjoy watching you! If I mention you below then you know that I really really REALLY enjoy watching you...haha! Also, your not going to see any really well known youtubers on this list. I don't really watch to many of those. I prefer to watch other gals like me who are REAL and down to earth. Ok here we go! Go sub to these gals, you won't be disappointed!!
These are in no particular order. I'm basically posting them from my subscription list in the order I come to them. So they aren't listed as my most favorite to least favorite or anything like that.
30plussome (www.youtube.com/user/30plussome): I love Melissa! She has such a great personality and she is so funny! I love her taste and her reviews are amazing. She touches on everything you could possibly ever want to know about a particular product before you buy it. I never have any unanswered questions after I watch one of her reviews.
2. 3140babygirl (www.youtube.com/user/3140babygirl): Jamie is another one of my recent favorites. I have been subbed to her for about four months now and I love her to death. She has a fun sense of style and a great personality. She is so easy to get along with and such a sweet gal. There is nothing bad to say about her. She does amazing nail designs and I love to watch her hauls, she buys some of the cutest things, I always wanna go shopping after watching her!
3. 5MELLOWMAIDENS (www.youtube.com/user/5mellowmaidens): This is a collab channel run by Jamie (#2) featuring her and 4 other girls. They do a wide range of videos, a video every day, from diy videos to makeup tutorials, to hauls, to hometown tours....so many fun videos!
4. beautymakeupandmore (www.youtube.com/user/beautymakeupandmore): Laurie Ann is another gal that I adore watching! She is so sweet and one of the most down to earth people I have ever seen. She will tell it like it is and I love that about her. Her videos are so fun to watch. She does hauls, makeup tutorials, nail tutorials, OOTD videos and so many more!
5. CooLoserTech (www.youtube.com/user/coolosertech): if you have an android phone then you need to be subbed to this guy! He does awesome reviews on android apps that are on the market. I have found so many apps by watching his videos that I love.
6. GabriellaGlamour215 (www.youtube.com/user/gabriellaglamour215): This girl is gorgeous! She is so so sweet and her makeup tutorials are above amazing!!
7. happilyeverafter99 (www.youtube.com/user/happilyeverafter99): Abby is one of my favorites to watch! What a sweet girl! She does amazing nail tutorials and her makeup tutorials are beautiful! Love watching her hauls to because she does monthly hauls sometimes so there are lots of goodies to see!
8. Heaven1279 (www.youtube.com/user/heaven1279): love love this girl! She does great reviews, makeup tutorials, giveaways, cooking videos and more! She also gets alot of the monthly subscriptions to the glam bags and other things like that so if you are ever curious as to what those programs are before you subscribe to them then her videos are great to watch for that! Just an all around great girl.
9. LadyGlamazelle (www.youtube.com/user/ladyglamazelle): WOW! This gal is one of my top favs to watch. She is a sweetheart. Love her personality and her makeup skills are just top notch! She works in the makeup field so her skills are really great. She also does a variety of videos besides makeup tutorials so check her out!
10. LittleKiva (www.youtube.com/user/littlekiva): Okay I know I said I wasn't going to include any really popular youtubers but I can't not include this gal. She is sooo amazing! She is not like most of the other more well known beauty gurus. This girl really knows her stuff and all I'm gonna say is that if you don't sub to her then your missing out because she is not only gorgeous but her makeup tutorials are out of this world!
11. RebelGlam (www.youtube.com/user/rebelglam): Just found this girl a couple weeks ago and I already adore her videos! She is great at makeup and does great diy beauty recipe videos and so much more!
12. Sharlene465 (www.youtube.com/user/sharlene465): How could I not include a sweet friend of mine! I actually met Sharlene through youtube. She was one or is one of my subbies and come to find out only lived ten minutes from me so we met a few months back and have been friends ever since. She is such a sweetheart, and has amazing taste in clothes, makeup and decor...check her out!
Okay, thats it for now. This is not everyone I'm subbed to but these are some of my most favorite to watch. I hope you all check them out and subscribe to them, I know you won't be disappointed! I'll do another blog posting like this in the future. If you would like for me to shoutout your channel or blog in the next posting like this just leave me a comment under this post with your link and I'll be glad to do that for you! Well, that's it for me, time to get the kiddos in bed and relax and unwind some before I go to dreamland. Hope your Friday night is relaxing and your weekend is blessed and all you would want it to be!